BENTALDE S.L is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the www.donienegorrondona.com website.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
1. Failure to comply with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be occasional editing errors in some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). In particular, errors may occur in documents containing graphs, complex tables or those signed electronically prior to accessibility review.
2. Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
3. The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There are office files in PDF or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; third-party content not funded, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in that situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on December 29, 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by our company.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
● Report any possible breach by this website.
● Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
● Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
The communications will be received and treated by the customer service department of BENTALDE S.L, as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
You may also request in accessible format information that does not meet accessibility requirements either because it is excluded or exempt due to disproportionate burden; or file a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements. Link to the contact form of Article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7.
Through our contact form you can initiate a complaint to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures in the case of disagreement with the decision taken, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the requirements.
The currently visible version of this website is dated January 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, partial reviews will be carried out every year of the new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
● Use of alternative text on images.
● Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
● Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check which browsers and versions this website is optimized for on the Legal Notice page.